libcdio-devel

[Libcdio-devel] Planning releases of libcdio language bindings

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] Planning releases of libcdio language bindings
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 22:27:50 -0400

greenleon has graciously updated all of the libcdio language bindings
(Perl, Python, Ruby) for the new CD-Text API while still tolerating the old
API for older libcdio versions. I am still slowly making my way through the
updates.

The plan is to release the language bindings in advance of the next general
libcdio release with the CD-Text improvements.