libcdio-devel

Re: [Libcdio-devel] Place for test documentation

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Place for test documentation
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 18:25:38 -0400

I agree that the detailed attention and unique knowledge that Thomas has
needs wider distribution.

And in general, when people are interested in doing something, I say, let's
go for it!

I think the information on how the test data was generated should at be in
the tarball. It is always better to err on giving too much information than
not enough. You probably know this already but adding files is simply done
by adding it to the EXTRA_DIST variable in Makefile.am

As to where, why not put it just in doc with a suitable filename?  We can
also have it on the libcdio website too. There is a SVN-controlled
repository for that.