libcdio-devel

[Libcdio-devel] Merge cdtext-testing branch

From: Leon Merten Lohse
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] Merge cdtext-testing branch
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 23:42:53 +0200

I would like to propose to merge the cdtext-testing branch back to
master to clean things up.

The additional commits are:
83f7d86 Add documentation for Thomas Schmitts' CD-TEXT test files
25ca4a4 Add dedicated unit test for the CD-Text parser
ccc61fa Merge remote-tracking branch
'origin/source-configured-via-compile-switches' into cdtext-testing
3916d9a Change testpregap to use DATA_DIR
dc45710 Expose mmc_read_cdtext as a publicly accessable function
735018d Add cdtext-raw to gitignore
86ba369 Fix inconsistent maximal length in CD-Text extraction
e4e3948 Make test sources independent of configure variables
6b0024a Delete debug printf's 0f9fe77 Untangle mmc code for isrc/mmc
and cdtext
0f9fe77 Untangle mmc code for isrc/mmc and cdtext

As you can see, the changes made in
source-configured-via-compile-switches were already merged back. If you
are not satisfied with those, we can exclude the corresponding commits
for now.

The only major modifications were made in commit 0f9fe77, where I
implemented Thomas Schmitt's proposed mmc calls for ISRC and MMC
extraction and also revised the function for CD-Text extraction.

It would be good to have these in master, before we start working on
the mmc sense code.

I compiled and tested the code with a couple of audio CDs.

Please feel free to comment on the changes and tell me if and where
some more modifications are needed.

Best regards
Leon