libcdio-devel

[Libcdio-devel] Release 1.1.0 is out

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] Release 1.1.0 is out
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 16:56:23 -0500

As mentioned previously most of the changes are just to fix memory leaks
and invalid or uninitialized memory accesses that weren't addressed before.
Some old interfaces were removed that I had missed before.

pycdio and Deveice::Perl will be broken but that'll be fixed later

More work is needed tracking memory leads and invalid access on MacOS and
other OS's where I don't have valgrind accessible.

AIX was  left untouched - that is probably heading for removal in the
future.

Again my thanks to everyone who has helped out over the years.