libcdio-devel

Re: [Libcdio-devel] libcdio-2.0.0rc2 (was libcdio-1.1.0 - fix double fre

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] libcdio-2.0.0rc2 (was libcdio-1.1.0 - fix double free error)
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:19:40 -0500

On Sun, Dec 24, 2017 at 5:23 AM, Chris Clayton <address@hidden>
wrote:

> I've built RC2 but noticed that the library SO numbers haven't been bumped
> - you highlighted the need for the bump in
> your post to the list at http://lists.gnu.org/archive/h
> tml/libcdio-devel/2017-12/msg00008.html. Running "autoreconf -fi"
> in the source directory updates the autotools files to produce libraries
> with the correct SO numbers.
>
> You'll be pleased to hear that the build completed successfully. I've also
> rebuilt libcdio-paranoia (version
> 10.2+0.94+2), audacious and audacious-plugins (both at version 3.9).
> Audacious plays audio cds successfully.
>
> From libcdio itself, cd-info reads an audio cd and, via libcddb I assume,
> shows the correct track information from the
> cdtext.
>
> I'll try to build and test a few more applications that use libcdio (gvfs,
> mplayer, kodi...) after the holiday and let
> you know the outcome.

Thanks again for checking. I have rebuilt the tarball with the autoreconf
and it is now called RC3 and is available in
https://rocky.github.io/libcdio-2.0.0rc3.tar.bz2

I too will be checking on various OS's, but I will wait to hear back from
you before the final release. Thanks.
<https://rocky.github.io/libcdio-2.0.0rc2.tar.bz2>