libcdio-devel

Re: [Libcdio-devel] libcdio-2.0.0rc2 (was libcdio-1.1.0 - fix double fre

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] libcdio-2.0.0rc2 (was libcdio-1.1.0 - fix double free error)
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:31:39 -0500

I should have also added that the Perl bindings, Device::Cdio  (on gtihub
it is https://github.com/rocky/Perl-Devel-Cdio ) have now been updated for
the 2.0.0 API . I have changed its version number to 2.0.0 to match for
now.  After the libcdio 2.0.0 release the Perl package  will be cut and put
on CPAN.

I worked on that because there were reports of that getting updated
recently on Debian.
Since I had to work on the CD-TEXT code, the Perl bindings now more fully
support support that aspect. The mmc bindings are still lacking.

After that the I'll work on the Python bindings and probably fill in at
least the same features as Perl. (n the past I have heard of projects that
have used that.

After that I'll finally work on Ruby. I am not aware of anyone recently
using that.