libcvd-members

[libcvd-members] SSE functions -- RFC

From: Edward Rosten
Subject: [libcvd-members] SSE functions -- RFC
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 12:17:50 -0700 (MST)

Here's a question of style:

I have a straightforward implementation of tensor voting, which performs all the maths in double precision Matix<2>.

I also have a version which performs the maths with single precision SSE, and is about 3x faster in some cases. They're not really quite interchangable because of the lack of precision.

What should I do with it? It's checked in, but you have to define CVD_EXPERIMENTAL to access it.

Comments/suggestions?

-Ed