libcvd-members

[libcvd-members] CVD build problems

From: James Loxam
Subject: [libcvd-members] CVD build problems
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 13:54:31 +0100

I've just tried updating to the latest version of CVD and seem to be having a few problems with the build script.

I presume its some problem with the detection of my build system, but it wants to compile cvd using files (cvd_src/noarch/convert_rgb_to_y.o and cvd_src/noarch/yuv422_wrapper.o) in a 'cvd_src/noarch' directory which doesn't exist.  I can't work out where or how the configure scripts sets these variables, and manually hacking the makefile doesn't work, it will compile these files but fails during linking due to missing objects (presumably there's a couple of #define's linked to this problem which I haven't changed.

The config.log is attached if that helps, any other files just request

Thanks,
James