libcvd-members

[libcvd-members] GVars bug - get<int> for ints greater than 1000

From: Qi Pan
Subject: [libcvd-members] GVars bug - get<int> for ints greater than 1000
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 16:16:50 +0100

Using the current gvars, I seem to be unable to use ints which are
greater than 1000 using the slider. If I set the integer to >1000, it
converts itself to the first digit (i.e. 2000 becomes just 2) and I
get the error message:
"GV3:Parse warning setting int TRACKING_EPIPOLAR_RANSAC_INTERATIONS
from 1.5e+03: junk is -->.5e+03<--" (this error only appears in my
code, not the example program I have included).
When using get<double> instead of get<int>, everything works fine.
I have included an example program to demonstrate. Seems to only be
happening in the current gvars version as it works fine on James'
computer which has an older version of GVars.
Top slider is int, bottom is double. I'm compiling using the standard
command "g++ -o test gvars_test.cpp -lGVars3" using gcc 4.2.1 on Suse
10.3. Had a look through gvars3.cc but have no idea why its going
wrong...
If anyone can help that would be great!
Cheers,
Qi