libcvd-members

[libcvd-members] GVars3, without GUI, does not work..?

From: Gabriel Nützi
Subject: [libcvd-members] GVars3, without GUI, does not work..?
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 13:00:31 +0200

Hello everybody

I wanted to use Gvars3 only to parse settings files .cfg  for my simple app which works with TooN

I compiled (configure, make)  on Ubuntu 10 , it compiled well
but when I include the library libGvars3.so.0.6  into my project  and compile the sample code  (without the while loop for the GUI, because I have no GUI) then the fallowing linker errors appear?

gvars3/libGVars3.so||undefined reference to `pthread_key_create'|
gvars3/libGVars3.so||undefined reference to `pthread_getspecific'|
gvars3/libGVars3.so||undefined reference to `pthread_create'|
gvars3/libGVars3.so||undefined reference to `pthread_join'|

why is this?  I mean it compiled well?
are there includes missing?

Thanks alot!!

Gabriel

--
GMX.ch - Schweizer FreeMail-Dienst mit über 800.000 Mitgliedern
E-Mail & mehr! Kostenlos: http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/chfreemail