libcvd-members

[libcvd-members] Windows issues

From: Downey, Frances
Subject: [libcvd-members] Windows issues
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 09:57:27 +0100

Hi all

How are we all. I'm having some issues with libCVD. It was all working and then
I updated. It's got something to do with the changes made on the 13th, 16th,
20th or 21st May. LibCVD is still compiling, but when I use the functions in
the programme I get an error. Here is my programme

#include <C:\local\libcvd\libcvd\cvd\image_io.h>
#include <algorithm>
#include <iostream>

using namespace CVD;
using namespace std;

int main()
{

        cout << "at least we got here" << endl;
        Image<double> in = img_load("frog.bmp");

        img_save(in, "newfrog.bmp");

        cout << "help help help" << endl;

}

When the programme gets to Image<double> in = img_load("frog.bmp"); I get the
following warning "Unhandled exception at 0x7c812afb in Frog 2.exe: Microsoft
C++ exception: CVD::Exceptions::Image_IO::OpenError at memory location
0x0012fa74.."

Thanks

Frances Downey
Randall Division of Cell and Molecular Physics
King's College London
3rd Floor, New Hunt's House
Guy's Campus
London SE1 1UL