libcvd-members

Re: [libcvd-members] Open video error

From: Simon Taylor
Subject: Re: [libcvd-members] Open video error
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 09:44:31 +0100

There have been some v4l changes on the latest kernel in Ubuntu 11.04 - v4l1 has been removed completely, which means videodev.h has been deleted too - I just hacked around that in my local version (sorry Ed!) by adjusting all the includes, and commenting out the references to the v4l1 colourspace defines.

Nothing to do with ffmpeg, but my original configure output for the v4l2 stuff looked similar to Gabriel's.

Simon