libcvd-members

[libcvd-members] iOS Xcode project build failed.

From: Mason Hsiung
Subject: [libcvd-members] iOS Xcode project build failed.
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 13:41:23 +0800

Hi,

Recently, I have been working on integrating libCVD into our iOS app.
I started from the xcode project which provided in the release tarball.(under build folder)

However, I failed to build the target(libcvd.a) due to "std::shared_ptr" is not declared.(please see the attached screenshot.)
I looks like the problem is on LLVM compiler, I try googling for a while, but still can't find solution.

I'm building libCVD(libcvd-20121025.tar.gz) with Xcode 4.5.2.

Could someone please give me a hint?

Thanks!

regards,
Mason Hsiung