liberty-eiffel

Re: [Liberty-eiffel] preparing rc1

From: Cyril ADRIAN
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] preparing rc1
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 22:58:56 +0200

Hi Raphael,

2013/10/4 Raphael Mack <address@hidden>
(My third child is born last Sunday, and I have to care
about the two "big" boys, my wife a bit and do some housekeeping.)

That's great! Congratulations!

For the final release I think we should have the tutorials compilable, so if
you want to release adler, please Cyril take a look at the root class
the tutorials compile.

I found a solution this evening. It also fixes a bug in the class lookup algorithm. ET is running right now with the fix :-)

Take care of your family,

Cheers,

Cyril ADRIAN

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus
Contact me: Google Talk address@hidden
Free signature tool. CLICK HERE TO GET IT.