liberty-eiffel

[Liberty-eiffel] locals in postcondition

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: [Liberty-eiffel] locals in postcondition
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 20:12:18 +0000

Hello all,

is it allowed to access locals in a postcondition? I don't think it makes much sense... If we have a closure in the postcondition we get warnings about using the same variable names:

   add_instructions (a_instructions: TRAVERSABLE[INSTRUCTION])
      local
         i: INTEGER
      do
         i := 3
      ensure
added_last_in_reverse_order: (create {ZIP[INSTRUCTION, INTEGER]}.make(a_instructions, 1 |..| a_instructions.count) ).for_all(agent (inst: INSTRUCTION; i: INTEGER): BOOLEAN
                                                 do
Result := inst = instructions_list.item(instructions_list.upper - i + 1)
                                                 end)
      end

is this what we want?

Rapha