liberty-eiffel

[Liberty-eiffel] Minimum forking support

From: Paolo Redaelli
Subject: [Liberty-eiffel] Minimum forking support
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 09:16:36 +0200

Hi Raphael,

I've been reviewing the status of wrappers and I think that I should commit this diff to provide a really minimal support to forking and waiting.
It's really really simplicistic, the bare minimum to justify the existence of the "posix" wrappers which I should obviously improve to release curtis.
I tested the forking exampple on two installation:

They both compile and run as expected. I've checked (with src/wrappers/scripts/check-cluster.sh which uses class_check) that no syntax error is introduced but as we are in RC I think it's wise with someone else also checks they run on his/her machines.

If it is the case I'll commit it.

Happy hacking

 Paolo