liberty-eiffel

Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Fwd: OrgaDoc 0.9 Release

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Fwd: OrgaDoc 0.9 Release
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 20:59:58 +0200

Hello Eric,

we are "working" on that. But the interest was very little so far, so we
did not put much effort into it. Anyhow last year we had a GSoC project
http://wiki.liberty-eiffel.org/index.php/GSoC_-_Windows_Support
to create an installer and some work on the windows parts. It is not at
a stage where we would like it to be, but if you want you can give it a
try. - Your feedback is warmly appreciated.

About GOBO - I did not follow the development since I left ETH, can you
name which ECMA features you are using?

Regards,
Rapha