libextractor

[libextractor] Python binding proposal

From: Bader Lejmi
Subject: [libextractor] Python binding proposal
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 15:24:34 +0200

Hi,

as you know, the current python binding is incomplete and unfunctional.
It does only modules loading. It provides also a API prototype (which is
surprisingly located in the main code: Extractor/src/main/Extractor.py
instead of Extractor-python module).
I decided some time ago to finish it. But since the current code is
overdesigned, not very useful and hard to maintain I decided to code it
from scratch. I really took this decision when I discovered ctypes
thanks to Jozo (on address@hidden) yersteday.
So my binding uses ctypes, it's still in active development but ready to
use. Please test it and give me feedback !

Bader