libextractor

[libextractor] [libexractor] Support for track number in audio files?

From: Petri Helin
Subject: [libextractor] [libexractor] Support for track number in audio files?
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 01:59:44 +0200

Hi,

I just took a look at the libextractor, since it sounded like an easy tool for extracting metainfo from audio files. But then I discovered that the set of supported field names is a bit limited for my needs, i.e. the track number is missing. I saw in flacextractor.c that you have not just forgotten it, but have just not yet implemented it (TRACKNUMBER is commented out). Do you have any short term plans for adding it?

Best regards,
Petri