libextractor

[libextractor] PDF Tags set by Adobe Bridge

From: Jörg Herzinger
Subject: [libextractor] PDF Tags set by Adobe Bridge
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 15:16:32 +0100

Hi,

I would like to use libextractor in combination with doodle and catfish in our office. Our images and PDF Files are tagged by Adobe Bridge which seems to work fine with ExifTool [1]. But libextractor does not extract Keywords from PDF Files, although they are definitely there since exiftool can extract them. For JPG images everything works fine. Is this a feature that is not implemented yet? If not, then what are the chances this gets implemented soon (next few month).

Version is latest 0.6.2 compiled on Debian Ubuntu 10.04.

tia
    Jörg Herzinger

[1] http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/