libjit

[Libjit] minor libjit documentation errors from git

From: Basile Starynkevitch
Subject: [Libjit] minor libjit documentation errors from git
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 16:17:26 +0200

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 05:55:13PM +0400, Aleksey Demakov wrote:
> Hi Eli,
>
> 2013/10/16 Eli Bendersky <address@hidden>:
> > 1. The documentation has a section "Why we use GPL and not LGPL for libjit".
> > Also, the main COPYING file in the source distribution (from git) is GPL
> > 2. On the other hand, the source files have a LGPL comment header on them
> > and COPYING.LESSER is also present
[...]
> The thing is that libjit used to be GPL only. But since the release
> 0.1.2 all the contributors agreed to use LGPL for it.

Great (however, I might perhaps use libjit in a GPLv3 software that I did
not begin to code)

There is another minor "documentation" issue.

After a fresh git clone git://git.savannah.gnu.org/libjit.git
there are still several mentions (outside of ChangeLog-s & AUTHORS)
of www.southern-storm.com.au which does not exist anymore:

libjit/doc/libjit.3:38:http://www.southern-storm.com.au/
libjit/doc/libjit.texi:120:@uref{http://www.southern-storm.com.au/libjit.html}
libjit/README:63:He can be reached via e-mail at "address@hidden".