libjit

Re: [Libjit] [Dotgnu-libjit] libjit development

From: Ken Brown
Subject: Re: [Libjit] [Dotgnu-libjit] libjit development
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 14:49:13 -0400

Hi Aleksey,

On 8/29/2018 2:29 PM, Aleksey Demakov wrote:
Hi Ken,

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 4:15 PM Ken Brown <address@hidden> wrote:
but I wonder if you are still interested in porting libjit to 64-bit
Windows and Cygwin.  If so, have you tried to rebase your patches on the
current libjit trunk?  Maybe the maintainer would be more likely to
accept the patches if you were to do that.

I would be willing to try to help.  I'm mostly familiar with the Cygwin
aspects (see
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libjit/2018-08/msg00020.html).

I'm going to spend some time on libjit hacking in September. Perhaps I
will be able to work on win64 port too.

That would be great, thanks.

Ken