Re: [libmicrohttpd] How to give busy message to second file upload clien

From: Sebastian Gerhardt
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] How to give busy message to second file upload client when 1st client file
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 23:57:18 +0200

Hmm, attached is the minimal_example with the suggested changes so that
the server should respond to every POST request with a busy message.
I really can't find out what I did wrong here.

The printf-checkings say that the response has been queued successfully.
Nevertheless, the library does not send it. I sniffed the traffic to
make sure it is not the browser that ignores the response. I also tried
the beta as well as SVN HEAD.

Regards,
Sebastian