Re: [libmicrohttpd] libmicrohttpd: keep-alive connection alternative?

From: Andreas Røsdal
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] libmicrohttpd: keep-alive connection alternative?
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 23:48:09 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008, Christian Grothoff wrote:
On Monday 25 August 2008 12:28:46 pm Andreas Røsdal wrote:
Hello!

I'm using libmicrohttpd as a HTTP server, and wonder how I should
configure libmicrohttpd optimally for the way I am using it.
I think that HTTP keep-alive connections support would be perfect,
but since that appears to be unspported I wonder about alternatives.

Unsupported by what?  MHD should support keepalive / persistent connections.
Obviously your proxy may not support them, but MHD should.

Thanks for the help. It might very well be that my proxy is being used incorrectly, I will admit that. How can I find out of keep-live is being used, eg. how many connections are actually open towards libmicrohttpd?

 - Andreas