[libmicrohttpd] Re: libmicrohttpd 0.4.4 on Windows

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Re: libmicrohttpd 0.4.4 on Windows
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 08:59:59 +0100

Hi!

That's interesting.  It could be that the FD_SETSIZE check does not apply on
windows (certainly would be strange given that a small testcase produces such
large file descriptor numbers), but I don't know enough about PlibC to say for
sure.  On other systems, this is a check to make sure that we don't overflow
the fd-set arrays when handling thousands of connections (or more, depending
on what the OS limit is).  Nils Durner would probably be the person to ask how
this should be addressed.

As far as your second question goes, that's also Nils' domain.

Best,

Christian

--
http://grothoff.org/christian/