Re: [libmicrohttpd] Race condition when enqueing

From: Mike Crowe
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Race condition when enqueing
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 12:39:47 +0000

On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 05:20:47PM +0000, Mike Crowe wrote:
>>> I'm seeing an occasional unit test failure in the code I'm using with
>>> libmicrohttpd 0.4.5 when accepting a chunked POST request both with
>>> and without the client expecting "100 continue." I'm using
>>> MHD_USE_THREAD_PER_CONNECTION mode and I'm setting up the response
>>> deliberately even before any body has arrived.

Christian and I continued the discussion off list. Here's a summary
for the archives:

The problem I found is real (although apparently dependent on the slow
arrival of data from the client) and there is now a test case for it
in src/testcurl/daemontest_post.c. The fix is in r10530.

Thanks Christian for understanding and solving the problem.

Mike.