[libmicrohttpd] Discovering the complete unescaped URL

From: Mike Crowe
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Discovering the complete unescaped URL
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 14:33:37 +0100

I'm implementing digest authentication on top of libmicrohttpd.
Everything is working well except I need to retrieve the original
request-line URI in order to compare it with the URI used in the
digest.

connection->url (as passed to the access callback) is described as
everything after "GET" only) yet despite this it is clear from the
code that it has had all the arguments removed. :(

I'd like to be able to retrieve the original URL. It would seem
trivial to store a copy in the connection and make it available via
MHD_get_connection_info. Would a patch that did this be acceptable?

Thanks.

Mike.