Re: [libmicrohttpd] HTTP GET with body

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] HTTP GET with body
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 15:20:03 +0200

On Friday 23 April 2010 03:27:30 pm John Lee wrote:
> Hello there,
> Is MHD meant to support HTTP GET with entity body?
> //John.

Technically yes, and while I have not tested this and I'm not sure it is
genearally a good idea, I believe it should work: MHD only treats one method
special, and that's HTTP HEAD (where it enforces that no body is returned).
For all other request methods, MHD does exactly the same thing (which leaves
it to the client to process bodies as it sees fit).

Best,

Christian