[libmicrohttpd] post processor with content-type application/xml

From: shoutee
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] post processor with content-type application/xml
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 18:30:36 +0100

Hi,

I want to process a HTTP POST with 'Content-Type:application/xml'.
Futhermore the XML part is chunked.
Due to the refernce manual the post processor does only support
application/x-www-form-urlencoded and multipart/form-data.
How do I get the XML data without the post processor? Is this possible?
Otherwise I'm thinking about adding this content type to the post processor
routines.

thanks
Markus