Re: [libmicrohttpd] Error 107 (net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR): SSL protoco

From: Farhan Husain
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Error 107 (net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR): SSL protocol error.
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 18:36:04 -0600

Hello Christian,

The make check tests all passed. Now it seems there is something in my code which is not right. But I am really stuck.

Regards,
Farhan

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 5:47 AM, Christian Grothoff <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi!

Those versions look recent-enough, as I said: you might want to check with the
GnuTLS guys.  Also: check if cURL is linked against openssl (libcrypto) or
against GnuTLS --- this may help the GnuTLS devs find out where the
interoperability problem might be.

Finally: did you ever run 'make check' during your MHD installation? That does
try to run libcurl against MHD, so it failing or working might also be
useful...

Happy hacking...

Christian