Re: [libmicrohttpd] sending with chunked encoding

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] sending with chunked encoding
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 14:47:44 +0100

Dear Eivind,

Yes, I think you're right.  That field is pretty much not used and hence the
code should be removed.  I think the problem was that the 'Connection: Close'
case cannot be addressed at the time where that check is taking place, and
hence the (extended, correct) logic was implemented elsewhere later -- and
since the field is not used it was not easily noticed.

I'm removing the "dead" (or useless) code in SVN HEAD (SVN 14501).  Thanks for
pointing this out.

Happy hacking,

Christian