Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD Conection timeout seems to hog the CPU

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD Conection timeout seems to hog the CPU
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 22:24:34 +0200

David thinks that a recent patch of mine seems to fix the timeout issue (it
would seem the code went into busy waiting for 1s because of a test for
closing the connection having been "<" where it should have been "<=").

However, he's having other troubles with MHD >= 0.9.8 and I don't have the
code to reproduce them, so we cannot claim total success just yet...

Happy hacking,

Christian