[libmicrohttpd] How to get last error

From: Tiaan Wessels
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] How to get last error
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 10:51:38 +0200

Hi,
A newbie question: I am trying to register a POST processor. It fails for some reason or another which I can't figure out. I've researched the possible reasons e.g. encoding type etc. and tried changing that between url and multi-form but no use. My question is: is there some way to get an error code of some sort or an error string e.g. errno or strerror(errno) that will give me some clue as to the reason for the failure (MHS_create_post_processor simply returns NULL) ?
Thanks