Re: [libmicrohttpd] Problems receiving POST data.

From: Pawel Veselov
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Problems receiving POST data.
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 10:48:18 -0700

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 4:56 AM, Christian Grothoff <address@hidden> wrote:
On 05/14/2014 12:43 PM, Pawel Veselov wrote:
> /me shamefully found
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libmicrohttpd/2012-04/msg00002.html
>
> Is it then generally safe to assume that with "POST" method, I can always
> reply with MHD_YES, expecting that access handler will be called again, or
> do I need to check for crazy agents that may post with a 0 content-length?

It is always safe to return MHD_YES.  MHD_NO must only be returned if the
connection must be closed due to a hard error, no HTTP error code is
generated.

I'm sorry, I meant "safe to just return MHD_YES", implying that whatever
processing I need to do for the response can be delayed,
because I'm guaranteed to being called back at least one more time.

If method is "POST", and context is 0, create context
Else, if *upload_bytes is 0, prepare for end of request, create status
Else, do whatever you need to do for incoming data
Return MHD_YES