[libmicrohttpd] pre-built dlls on windows

From: Doug
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] pre-built dlls on windows
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 15:22:56 -0700

Hi,

I am using libmicrohttpd on windows with the pre-built 0.9.35-w32 bins, Visual Studio 2013.  I’ve got some of the samples working but have run into an issue with methods that return a string I must free(ex: MHD_digest_auth_get_username uses strdup to return the name).  When I attempt to free, I get asserts about the pointer not being valid.  The _expression_ hitting is: _CrtIsValidHeapPointer(pUserData).  Best I can tell this the dll hell with the libmicrohttpd linking to one crt while my console app is linking to another.

Does anyone have any experience here?

Thanks,

Doug