Re: [libmicrohttpd] use of MHD_create_response_from_buffer for images

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] use of MHD_create_response_from_buffer for images
Date: Sat, 09 May 2015 13:45:59 +0200

Dear Rahul,

Yes, you can use either call to send images.  Using "from_fd_at_offset"
can be more efficient, but that's a detail.  As for getting broken
images, my best guess is that you didn't fill the buffer properly, set
the size wrong or had some other corruption of the buffer in your code.

Happy hacking!

Christian