[libmicrohttpd] memleak in digestauth.c @ check_argument_match()

From: Andreas Wehrmann
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] memleak in digestauth.c @ check_argument_match()
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 13:22:15 +0200

Hi!

I was checking a test app in valgrind and much to my surprise it was
complaining about a memleak in libmicrohttpd.
In check_argument_match() a buffer is allocated using strdup() but freed
nowhere.

I wouldn't have noticed this leak if it wasn't for valgrind because if a URI is
requested without any arguments (my usual case)
the buffer that gets allocated has 'only' a length of 1 byte, thus memory usage
will build up very slowly over time.

The patch attached fixes it.
Btw. the indentation of that file is a mess, tabs and spaces are mixed :-|

Regards,
Andreas