Re: [libmicrohttpd] Expose the fdset events

From: Simon Newton
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Expose the fdset events
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 16:57:55 -0700

I have a change that seems to work, at least I've tested with http &
https using an external kqueue/kevent event manager.

Christian: do you mind looking over
https://github.com/nomis52/libmicrohttpd/pull/1/files which has the
API & an example program. If you're happy with the approach I'll clean
up the rest of the code so you can review it.

Simon