Re: [libmicrohttpd] Presentation of Ulfius, a HTTP REST framework

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Presentation of Ulfius, a HTTP REST framework
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 17:30:49 +0100

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for the pointer.  We're using MHD a lot with libjansson in GNU
Taler and GNUnet, and there is some semi-generic logic in those projects
that I'd love to eventually make even more generic. For example, see:

http://www.git.taler.net/?p=mint.git;a=blob;f=src/mint/taler-mint-httpd_parsing.c;h=365202905c574286c420cb46fe3f7dd004b395fa;hb=HEAD

for logic to parse JSON data posted to the HTTPD.  As I said, it's not
quite abstract enough, but I do think there is a use for a generic
library to handle JSON data that works nicely with MHD. So if you want
to explore projects that combine JSON and MHD to be inspired for
features/requirements/ideas, you may want to checkout libjansson uses in
GNUnet and GNU Taler.

Happy hacking!

Christian