Re: [libmicrohttpd] How can I decode the form-data fields with MHD_http_

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] How can I decode the form-data fields with MHD_http_unescape() function?
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 10:26:17 +0100

For (2), as you said, MHD_http_unescape does not replace the "+". The
reason is that there are some situations in the HTTP protocol where that
is undesirable.  So yes, in your case, you need to yourself replace the
"+" with space, and that should be the only further transformation required.

I'm not sure I understand question (1) -- what else would you pass? --
but the answer seems to be "yes".

Happy hacking!

Christian