Re: [libmicrohttpd] How do I check if the request was done from HTTP or

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] How do I check if the request was done from HTTP or HTTPS?
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 02:31:13 +0100

Hi!

Well, to run MHD with both HTTP and HTTPS-support, you need to start the
daemon twice. That means you can pass a different callback or a
different closure to distinguish. You could also try to get access to
the TLS/SSL handle via MHD_CONNECTION_INFO_GNUTLS_SESSION, which would
fail for HTTP and give you info you might want for HTTPS.

Happy hacking!

Christian