Re: [libmicrohttpd] Demo "largepost.c" with a file about 6GB

From: Martin Bonner
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Demo "largepost.c" with a file about 6GB
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 14:43:47 +0000

I was about to say ">64 bit is totally ridiculous", but actually, using 1
Petabit fibre (which has been demonstrated), assuming about 10bits per byte of
data (which is a typical sort of efficiency), it would only take just over a
couple of days to transfer more than 2**64 bytes of data.

In a decade or so, it'll probably be routine.