[libmicrohttpd] Status 304 and insistent Content-Length header

From: silvioprog
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Status 304 and insistent Content-Length header
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 02:20:01 -0300

Hello,

In some cases, we need to remove the Content-Length header, for example, when the status code is 304 (not modified), you don't need to send some content-* headers again. See this code:

https://github.com/expressjs/express/blob/master/lib/response.js#L192

Great, it makes sense, but unfortunatelly MHD always send the Content-Length header, even removing it with:

MHD_del_response_header(response, "Content-Length", "3"); // my content is just an "abc" string

Is the MHD_del_response_header() function skipping the Content-Length header?

Thank you!

--
Silvio Clécio