Re: [libmicrohttpd] libmicrohttpd 0.9.50 released

From: silvioprog
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] libmicrohttpd 0.9.50 released
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 15:52:06 -0300

Great idea!

The tar.gz version returns "Not Found".

Does Apache from MHD server recognize .sh scrips as CGI? If so, we should create a small CGI instead of a simple symlink. A CGI can offer the download with the original file name (eg: libmicrohttpd-0.9.50.tar.gz), and no need to recreated to each new release. :-)

On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 9:56 PM, Christian Grothoff <address@hidden> wrote:
Should be fixed now. No need for code, a symlink does the trick ;-).
-Christian

--
Silvio Clécio