[libmicrohttpd] Doubt regarding to MHD_UpgradeAction

From: silvioprog
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Doubt regarding to MHD_UpgradeAction
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 12:30:38 -0300

Hello,

I'm upgrading my Pascal header to the MHD version 0.9.50, however, I found the following comment in the MHD_UpgradeAction enum:

Enumeration for actions MHD should perform on the underlying socket
of the upgrade.  This API is not finalized, and in particular
the final set of actions is yet to be decided. This is just an
idea for what we might want.

and a switch that can be disable it: #if 0.

Can I declare this enum in my header, or just skip it waiting the final decision about this one?

Thank you!

--
Silvio Clécio