[libmicrohttpd] libmicrohttpd MHD_start_daemon Illegal instruction: 4

From: Thibault Beziers La Fosse
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] libmicrohttpd MHD_start_daemon Illegal instruction: 4
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 16:28:00 +0100

Hello, I have some difficulties to resolve a bug.

I have an application programmed in c++ which works fine. However some customer who use it on mac crash it. After some research, turns out the problem come from the libmicrohttpd when MHD_start_daemon is launched, it returns an error : Illegal instruction: 4

Ps : I can not reproduce the problem it works fine for me....