Re: [libmicrohttpd] Protocol upgrade

From: Markus Doppelbauer
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Protocol upgrade
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 12:58:56 +0100

Dear Evgeny,

Thanks a lot for your answer.
I will have to live with this API - but I don't like it. A great API would be
something similar to "MHD_create_response_from_callback()" and
"suspend/resume_connection()".

But I understand that this is very difficult to implement.

Maybe I am wrong, but this would also obsolete the "pipe()" on TLS connections.

Thanks a lot
Markus