Re: [libmicrohttpd] Trunk: make distcheck fail

From: silvioprog
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Trunk: make distcheck fail
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 18:16:18 -0300

Fail again. :-/

My development directory is ~/dev/git/libmicrohttpd, but just for testing, I've done:

address@hidden:~$ cd ~
address@hidden:~$ echo $USER
silvioprog
address@hidden:~$ git clone https://gnunet.org/git/libmicrohttpd.git
address@hidden:~$ sudo chown -R $USER libmicrohttpd
address@hidden:~$ cd libmicrohttpd
address@hidden:~/libmicrohttpd$ ./bootstrap
address@hidden:~/libmicrohttpd$ ./configure  > my-configure.log 2>&1
address@hidden:~/libmicrohttpd$ make > my-make.log 2>&1
address@hidden:~/libmicrohttpd$ make distcheck > my-make-distcheck.log 2>&1

Tried building MHD in a separated `builder` directory, got same problem.

:-/