[libmicrohttpd] MHD_get_fdset throws "Illegal instruction" error

From: Vitaliy T
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_get_fdset throws "Illegal instruction" error
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 07:11:12 +0300

Hi,

When I am using EPOLL backend I got the error in the subject:
  Illegal instruction

If I am using MHD_USE_SELECT_INTERNALLY all is OK.

Can you give me a point how to implement an external poller to
run MHD_run(daemon), because I'm using the MHD_USE_SUSPEND_RESUME
flag. And running MHD_run() after resuming a connection is vital.

Do I need to implement my own external epoll-poller from a scratch in this case?
Or may be, I have to use MHD_get_fdset2() with some proper parameters.
Can't figure out where I should dig.

My current program is similar to session.c from doc/examples. There is
MHD_get_fdset() used in main().

Tested on:
1. GNU/Linux, MHD 0.9.50 - 0.9.52 (including).

Thanks!

--
With Best Regards,
Vitaliy V. Tokarev