Re: [libmicrohttpd] feature request: get connection_timeout value from M

From: Vitaliy T
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] feature request: get connection_timeout value from MHD_Connection structure
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 08:43:19 +0300

On 14 March 2017 at 23:30, Evgeny Grin <address@hidden> wrote:
> You don't need to restore timeout value. It's not changed if you use
> suspend/resume.
> Timeout timer is restarted after each resume of connection.

My situation is:

1. I set MHD_OPTION_CONNECTION_TIMEOUT to say 5 seconds.
2. Many clients connecting to the server simultaneously.
3. Only one connection will be proceed per a time, others will be suspended.
4. The active connection is working more than 5 seconds.
5. When the active connection is finished working I resume all
connection that were suspended.
6. Instead of proceeding everything as expected MHD sends silently the
hardcoded message above.

This is a workaround about the issue. I don't know how many seconds will be last
a "work" for an active connection. I can't set connection timeout too
high because
I don't know what is limit. In the same time I wish that there be some
connection timeout for
"slow" clients.

My business to suggest. Ok, I will fix this myself.

Thanks!

--
With Best Regards,
Vitaliy V. Tokarev